District 5 Meeting
Wednesday, July 17, 2024 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CDT)
2023 MREA July District 6 Meeting
Thursday July 20, 2023, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Sleepy Eye Convention Center, Sleepy Eye, MN
In January, we hold a District 1 meeting and throughout July we hold membership meetings in Districts 2, 3, 5, & 6 to share what MREA accomplished during the previous year and what we are looking forward to in the year ahead!
Lunch will be provided for all attendees at the meeting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any cooperative Directors, CEOs, and staff interested in an update on MREA activities. Cooperative attendees from any MREA district and from neighboring states are welcome at all district meetings. In the unlikely event that a vote is required to conduct official MREA business, only delegates from the district will be asked to vote.
(See meeting date and time above. No formal agenda will be posted)
At every District Meeting you can look forward to hearing about the following topics:
- Shared thoughts and experiences from the MREA Board Directors representing your district,
- Timely summaries of key initiatives MREA is working on across its departments, along with opportunities to share your feedback and perspectives,
- Reports from your districts cooperative directors and CEOs,
- REPAC updates and election of trustees,
- AND, enjoy listening to an address by a Legislative guest speaker from your area of the state over lunch.
MREA's Other District Meetings in 2023
Throughout the month of July we hold membership meetings in Districts 2, 3, 5, and 6. Again, all are welcome to attend!
- District 3 Meeting: Thursday, July 13, 2023, 12:00p - 3:30p, Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, MN
- District 2 Meeting: Friday, July 14, 2023, 9:00a - 1:00p, Lake Country Power, Grand Rapids, MN
- District 6 Meeting: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 9:00a - 1:00p, People's Energy, Oronoco, MN
- District 5 Meeting: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 9:00a - 1:00p, Sleepy Eye Convention Center, Sleepy Eye, MN
Click to review: MREA Director training opportunities
MREA EVENT CODE OF CONDUCT (LINK TO FULL POLICY)
MREA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all participants and staff in MREA meetings, conferences, training programs, and events both online and in-person. All Event participants including but not limited to attendees, speakers, exhibitors, staff, students, guests and vendors, are expected to abide by this MREA Event Code of Conduct, and this code applies to all space and situations in which MREA meeting-related activities are being conducted, including virtual meetings and those sponsored by organizations other than MREA but held in conjunction with MREA Events. Participation constitutes agreement to comply with the Code of Conduct as a condition of attendance.
110 12th Ave NE
Sleepy Eye, MN 56085 United States